Marketing Assistant (Kickstart placement - 6 months)
*To apply for this role you must be eligible for the Kickstart scheme. Please see eligibility criteria below.
Draught Drop, the UK's first circular beer delivery service – bringing customers the highest quality local beers available, in a planet kind way. We are on a mission to transform the drink-at-home market in a way that is good for customers, society and the environment!
Working with over 20 independent breweries already - with more to be added, we deliver draught beer weekly in reusable/returnable bottles, all by electric bike. Enjoy your beer, give your bottle a quick rinse and swap it for a freshly filled one next time. Just like the milkman...but for beer!
We are currently available in North & East London, but with big expansion plans. Join the team at this exciting time to help us scale the business and our impact on the world.
You will work directly with the co-founders in a fun and hard-working business that offers an exciting combination of work.
Activities will include:
- Ensuring all customers are happy, giving great reviews and helping us spread the word
- Handling customer questions, changes, and requests
- Onboarding new customers and communicating with customers interested in buying to make sure they have a fantastic experience
- Assisting with creating marketing material and emails communications
- Creating content for social media and helping to grow our engagement and following
- Finding and signing up influencers and press to promote the service
- Organising press and influencer deliveries
- Supporting core operations of sales and operations where required (we are a small team so need to help each other out)
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
Applicants must have:
- excitement and passion about Draught Drop’s vision
- a can-do attitude and keenness to learn new skills
- a high degree of confidence with customer interaction
- customer service experience and excellent written communication skills
- solid organisation skills and attention to detail
- good computer skills: email, social media, chat, Excel
Strong candidates will also have:
- experience working in brewing, other food and drink, or the hospitality industry
- understanding of social media, press and influencer channels
- experience in a face-to-face customer environment
- Our operations and office space are located in Leyton, East London, close to public transport and cycle highways
- Core hours will include a blend of office hours and delivery windows
- We will consider applications from candidates on a part-time or full-time basis (25 hours per week minimum)
- Salary is defined as national minimum wage according to your age
Details of employability support (training opportunities/mentor)
We will spend time to provide mentoring, career advice, CV and interview preparation throughout your placement. We'll support you to:
- Explore motivations and life goals
- Understand or set career ambitions
- Identify strengths and development areas
- Break down goals into specific actions and plan to complete these
You'll also be given plenty of training, responsibility and feedback.
Who can apply to Kickstart roles?
- You must be aged 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit to apply for this role.
- If you want to find out more please speak to your Work Coach at Jobcentre Plus
- They can take you through the process and you can also send us your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org