Mixed Organic Red, White, Orange Wine Trio 75cl
- 1 x Organic Pinot Grigio 75cl (12.5%): This 100% Organic Pinot Grigio is produced by La Chuisa Grande winemakers in the Abruzzo region of Italy. Produced using 15-20 year old vines, spurred cordon, and hand harvested, it offers a crisp finish with an intense nose of pear and green apple, followed by aromas of acacia flowers and honeycomb. Ideal as an aperitif.
- 1 x Organic Merlot 75cl (13%): A juicy and well-rounded Merlot ideal with charcuterie and meat, as well as Mediterranean vegetables. Think ratatouille and stuffed peppers or a duck in plum sauce. Produced by Château Queyret Pouillac in the Bordeaux region of France, the wine is matured in steel vats for several months to achieve it’s a well-rounded finish.
- 1 x Natural Orange Albana 75cl (14.1%): This striking orange wine is produced using 25 year old vines in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy. Like all our wines, it is hand harvested and made without agrochemicals. Disclaimer: orange wine doesn’t actually have any oranges. If you’re new to orange wine, it’s a white wine made by leaving in the grape skin and seeds. But don’t be fooled into thinking it’s a white wine – orange wines are typically full-bodied and go best with food. The Albana is a great introduction to orange wines and pairs perfectly with a cheeseboard.
Allergens: all our wines contain Sulphites
How do I return my bottle?
Please just rinse and return it on your next drop or get in touch to arrange a collection. The bottles will be washed and reused!
Where do you deliver?
We're currently available in Waltham Forest (postcodes E4*, E10, E11, E17 and E18), Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16) and North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22)
*E4 postcodes currently eligible are E4 6**, E4 8**, E4 9** (we're working on E4 7**)
When will I get my wine?
All orders are delivered weekly on Fridays. Our delivery times are:
- Waltham Forest 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Hackney(E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16): 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22): 2:30pm - 5:30pm
A different beer from a local brewery every week straight to your door just before end of work on Friday... Great start to the weekend!
We've really enjoyed the range of beers and haven't been disappointed with any aspect of the Draught Drop service!
Very impressed with the personal service and the passion they have for beer and the business
Great for discovering new beers and supporting local breweries. Excellent customer service, exciting to be served a surprise beer each week.
Draught Drop is a fantastic idea, like a milk man for fresh ales! I really enjoy receiving a new draught beer every week. The best thing is that the beer comes fresh from local breweries.
I think its great for people who want to explore beer in an easy and accessible way.