Two 1L/3.5 pints reusable bottles of fresh draught beer delivered to your door once a month. We've partnered with over 25 local independent breweries to bring you the best craft beer London has to offer. We choose a different beer each week from a selection of hop forward IPAs, Pale or Lagers.
- On Friday, we deliver 3.5 pints of our beer of the week from one of your local breweries in two 1L bottles.
- Your beers will arrive chilled to your doorstep the eco-friendly way, by bike!
- Enjoy, rinse and swap your bottles on your next drop to be reused.
Your subscription will start the Friday in the week you sign up and repeat every month. You can skip or cancel any time. If you'd prefer to get your beer every week head here.
What beer will I get?
You’ll receive either an IPA, a Pale, or a Lager each month. We send you details of the beer and brewery, complete with tasting notes, beforehand. If you don’t fancy the beer of the week don’t worry! You can choose an alternative from what else is on tap.
Beer of the week - Delivering Friday 6th May
See what else is On Tap
When will I get my beer?
All orders will be delivered weekly on Fridays in the below timeslots:
- Waltham Forest (E10, E11, E17): 2:30-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
- Waltham Forest (E4): 2:30-5:30pm only
- Waltham Forest (E18 & E20): 5:30-8:30pm only
- Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16): 2:30-5:30 or 5:30-8:30pm
- North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22): 2:30-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
Your first order will be automatically added to the later time slot and we will email you with availability to switch.
How do I store my beer?
All our bottles are counter-pressure filled directly from the keg, to ensure freshness. We recommend you keeping them chilled (the bottles fit in the fridge door) and enjoy as soon as possible, once opened drink within two days for maximum quality!
When you're done just rinse your empty bottles and return. We'll collect them the following week to be washed and reused.
Where do you deliver?
We're currently available in Waltham Forest (postcodes E4*, E10, E11, E17 and E18), Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16) and North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22)
*E4 postcodes currently eligible are E4 6**, E4 8**, E4 9** (we're working on E4 7**)