- 1 x Organic Pinot Grigio 75cl (12.5%): This 100% Organic Pinot Grigio is produced by La Chuisa Grande winemakers in the Abruzzo region of Italy. Produced using 15-20 year old vines, spurred cordon, and hand harvested, it offers a crisp finish with an intense nose of pear and green apple, followed by aromas of acacia flowers and honeycomb. Ideal as an aperitif.
- 1 x Organic Merlot 75cl (13%): A juicy and well-rounded Merlot ideal with charcuterie and meat, as well as Mediterranean vegetables. Think ratatouille and stuffed peppers or a duck in plum sauce. Produced by Château Queyret Pouillac in the Bordeaux region of France, the wine is matured in steel vats for several months to achieve it’s a well-rounded finish.
- 1 x Natural Orange Albana 75cl (14.1%): This striking orange wine is produced using 25 year old vines in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy. Like all our wines, it is hand harvested and made without agrochemicals. Disclaimer: orange wine doesn’t actually have any oranges. If you’re new to orange wine, it’s a white wine made by leaving in the grape skin and seeds. But don’t be fooled into thinking it’s a white wine – orange wines are typically full-bodied and go best with food. The Albana is a great introduction to orange wines and pairs perfectly with a cheeseboard.
Allergens: All our wines contain Sulphites
All our wines are certified organic & vegan.
Please just rinse and return it on your next drop or get in touch to arrange a collection. The bottles will be washed and reused!
We're currently available in Waltham Forest (postcodes E4*, E10, E11 and E18), Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16) and North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22)
*E4 postcodes currently eligible are E4 6**, E4 8**, E4 9** (we're working on E4 7**)
All orders will be delivered weekly on Fridays in the below timeslots:
- Waltham Forest (E10, E11, E17): 2-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
- Waltham Forest (E4): 2-5:30pm only
- Waltham Forest (E18): 5:30 -8:30pm only
- Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16): 2:30-5:30 or 5:30-8:30pm
- North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22): 2-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
Your first order will be automatically added to the later time slot and we will email you with availability to switch.