|Grape Variety||100% Merlot|
|Château Queyret Pouillac|
The nose leads with fresh raspberry and cherry. Ripe red plum note on the palate accompanies supple, soft tannins, resulting in a juicy, well rounded mouthfeel.
Merlot is ideal with charcuterie, and a wide range of meat dishes: duck in plum sauce would be ideal. It also works particularly well with Mediterranean vegetables: think ratatouille and stuffed peppers.
Serving Temp: 12-14°C
Please just rinse and return it on your next drop or get in touch to arrange a collection. The bottles will be washed and reused!
We're currently available in Waltham Forest (postcodes E4*, E10, E11 and E18), Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16) and North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22)
*E4 postcodes currently eligible are E4 6**, E4 8**, E4 9** (we're working on E4 7**)
All orders will be delivered weekly on Fridays in the below timeslots:
- Waltham Forest (E10, E11, E17): 2-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
- Waltham Forest (E4): 2-5:30pm only
- Waltham Forest (E18): 5:30 -8:30pm only
- Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16): 2:30-5:30 or 5:30-8:30pm
- North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22): 2-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
Your first order will be automatically added to the later time slot and we will email you with availability to switch.