We've partnered with over 20 local independent breweries to bring you the best craft beer London has to offer. We choose a different beer each week from a selection of IPA's, Pales or Lagers.
- Every Friday, we deliver 3.3 pints of our "Beer of the week" from one of your local breweries.
- Sign up by Thursday to get your fresh beer delivered by bike, to your door.
- Sit back and enjoy! Rinse your growler and swap for a freshly filled one next time.
Our subscription costs £17 per growler (plus delivery £3.99*). That gets you:
- 1 x FREE reusable branded growler (worth £8)
- 1 x craft beer per week (3.3 pints, 1.89L) from one of our partner breweries
Our subscription is totally flexible - you can set your frequency, skip or cancel any time.
Each week you'll receive our beer of the week from a selection of : IPA's, Pale ales and occasionally Lagers. We'll send you details of the beer and brewery each week, complete with tasting notes. If you don't fancy the "Beer of the week" don't worry - you can choose an alternative from what else is on tap! We'll automatically add you to the Beer of the week when you sign up and email you to find out if you'd like to switch.
All orders will be delivered weekly on Fridays in the below timeslots:
- Waltham Forest (E10, E11, E17): 2-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
- Waltham Forest (E4): 2-5:30pm only
- Waltham Forest (E18): 5:30 -8:30pm only
- Hackney(E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16): 2:30-5:30 or 5:30-8:30pm
- North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22): 2-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
Your first order will be automatically added to the later time slot and we will email you with availability to switch.
All our growlers are counter-pressure filled directly from the keg on the day of delivery, to ensure freshness. We recommend you keeping chilled and enjoying as soon as possible, once opened drink within two days for maximum quality!
When you're done just rinse your empty growler with warm water. We'll collect it the following week to be washed and reused.
We're currently available in Waltham Forest (postcodes E4*, E10, E11 and E11), Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16) and North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22)
*E4 postcodes currently eligible are E4 6**, E4 8**, E4 9** (we're working on E4 7**)