Draught Beer for a month - the perfect gift for beer lovers. Locally sourced draught beer delivered in two x 1L/3.5 pint returnable bottles, once a week for a month.
First delivery will be made on the next available drop date to the address given at checkout (Enter your own email address at checkout to keep the gift a surprise)
If you'd prefer to leave the start date of the subscription open for them to decide, use our handy gift card instead.
How does it work?
- Every Friday, we deliver 3.5 pints of our beer of the week from one of your local breweries in two 1L bottles.
- Our beers arrive chilled to your doorstep the eco-friendly way, by bike!
- Enjoy, rinse and swap your bottles on your next drop.
Our gift subscription is totally flexible - if you need to skip or change any deliveries just get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What beer will I get?
You'll receive our beer of the week from a selection of IPAs, Pale ales and occasionally Lagers. We'll send you details of the beer and brewery each week, complete with tasting notes. If you don't fancy the beer of the week don't worry - you can choose an alternative from what else is on tap!
See what's On Tap
When will I get my beer?
All orders will be delivered weekly on Fridays in the below timeslots:
- Waltham Forest (E10, E11, E17): 2:30-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
- Waltham Forest (E4): 2:30-5:30pm only
- Waltham Forest (E18): 5:30-8:30pm only
- Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16): 2:30-5:30 or 5:30-8:30pm
- North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22): 2:30-5:30pm or 5:30-8:30pm
Your first order will be automatically added to the later time slot and we will email you with availability to switch.
How do I store my beer?
All our bottles are counter-pressure filled directly from the keg, to ensure freshness. We recommend you keeping them chilled (the bottles fit in the fridge door) and enjoy as soon as possible, once opened drink within two days for maximum quality!
When you're done just rinse your empty bottles and return. We'll collect them the following week to be washed and reused.
Where do you deliver?
We're currently available in Waltham Forest (postcodes E4*, E10, E11, E17 and E18), Hackney (E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, N16) and North London (N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N21, N22)
*E4 postcodes currently eligible are E4 6**, E4 8**, E4 9** (we're working on E4 7**)